Just a few short hours and we are on our way.
I'm going to try to take time once a day to keep up with this thing so we'll see if that actually happens or not. I've been told by more than one person - IT BETTER HAPPEN! So since I have been threatened with my life I'll do the best I can.
That means the next update will be from the airport. I hope I don't let you all down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sounds good! Will you be able to post pics as well?
Absolutley! I will try to get several Pics a day on here.
Good! And I assume you'll want us to keep you updated on all important things back in the States. Like if Tiger & his wife split up, or they find Elvis alive we'll be sure and let you know.
Oh well have Internet so were good. Can't live without my E! Entertainment lol
Hey Darin & Alina, I am checking on Brookes username and password, so thought I would just let you know that we are thinking about both of you and praying that all goes superbly well. Talked to your dad last night, he was flight tracking but I suppose since it is 2:45 pm here now that both of you are catching some zzzzzs. Talk to you later, Love, Aunt Barb
I've sent you an email...hope to hear from you soon. Love you!
Just checking in on you guys!! I hope your flight was uneventful and you are having a great time!!
Misty
Post a Comment