Click for Uralsk, Kazakhstan Forecast

Monday, January 25, 2010

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!

NEWS FLASH! EXTRA EXTRA!

Finally!!!,.. after 2 years and 8 months we finally have travel dates!
It seems like it has taken so long to get to this point but we are sure in the end it will be worth every second we have put into it.

On February 27th we will be departing for the other side of the world where our kid(s), I'm sure, anxiously await our arrival. (Even though they don't know were coming for them yet)
You will only know of us through this blog since we will more less disappear into thin air during that time. It looks like we will be in Kaz for about 2 months.

I don't know what else to say right now, as we are shocked by this news today.

More to come soon I'm sure!!!.....

1 comment:

Mrs. Misty said...

Congratulations!!! I am sure you are ready to depart on your wonderful journey!! We will be closely keeping an eye on your travels!!!
Joel, Misty, Garrett & Isabel