Click for Uralsk, Kazakhstan Forecast

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waiting...


It's been a month and a week since we received our LOI from America World and still no word on our travel dates yet.

Although that might not be a bad thing necessarily since we just learned a week ago we have to apply for a visa to get into the country.
So that is in the works right now. Hopefully we will have that back in a month and we can continue on. (waiting)
Until then I don't have much to say but I thought since I sent the blog out to everyone I should update it every once in a while.

I don't have any real information to offer so I'll try to make this post somewhat interesting by posting a picture of the moon that I'm proud of. I shot it a couple nights ago.
Enjoy. lol (it's all I have to offer)

No comments: